PAL‘s Seat All You Can Mania is running on it’s third leg now. Promo fares are being offered for both PAL and their sister line PAL Express on their domestic flights. But you need to hurry! Limited seats only. Purchasing period is from July 22-27, 2009 only. Travelling dates start from August 16 – December 15, 2009. So for those who are planning to join us for the Coron trip in October, it’s time for you to take advantage of this promos offerings!
Below are the PAL and PAL EXPRESS routes and one way fares in PHP:
|For as low as PHP888
||Between MANILA and LAOAG, LEGASPI, BACOLOD, CEBU, DUMAGUETE, ILOILO, KALIBO, PUERTO PRINCESA, ROXAS, TACLOBAN, TAGBILARAN|
|For as low as PHP1,888
||Between MANILA and BUTUAN, CAGAYAN DE ORO, COTABATO, DAVAO, DIPOLOG, GENERAL SANTOS, OZAMIZ, ZAMBOANGA|
PAL EXPRESS FLIGHTS
|For as low as PHP688
||Between MANILA and BUSUANGA, SAN JOSE, VIRAC, TUGUEGARAO
Between CEBU and BACOLOD, BUTUAN, CAGAYAN DE ORO, TACLOBAN
|For as low as PHP788
||Between CEBU and DIPOLOG, GENERAL SANTOS, OZAMIZ, ZAMBOANGA
Between DAVAO and ZAMBOANGA
|For as low as PHP888
||Between MANILA and CALBAYOG, CATARMAN
Between CEBU and KALIBO
The prices above are inclusive of insurance and fuel surcharges and VAT. Exclusive of Airport Security Fee and other fees that will be collected at the airport.
Conditions for the Seat All You Can Part III :
- Valid for one way and combined for round trip travel on economy class.
- Restricted for online and sales/ticketing in the Philippines.
2.RESERVATION/PAYMENT and TICKETING
- Open-dated tickets and go-show not allowed
- NON-REFUNDABLE but upgradeable to a higher fare type. Re-issuance fee waived.
- Downgrade/re-routing allowed. Re-issuance fee must be collected.
- Re-issuance is allowed at PHP600 per ticket
- No-show surcharge is PHP600 per sector
- Re-booking is allowed at PHP600 per sector
- Valid for travel from 16 August to 15 December 2009.
- No other discounts apply except for Senior Citizen and Infant without seat. Senior citizen discount is not available online.
5.NO MILEAGE ACCRUAL
Or you may call PAL Reservations at (632) 855-8888 or any Philippine-based sales ticket office or travel agent.