These are the beach destinations that for me are the best! I may not have been able to reach some of them yet but most definitely I’ll be coming over one of these days should my schedule permit.
- Boracay Island – has always been the favorite place of beach goers to go in the Philippines. This is because of the great white sand and cool waters, Boracay is the place for people looking to party. It is even considered as one of the finest beaches in the world. Boracay is located in the North West part of the Visayas area called Panay. Throughout the years, Boracay has never ceased to be one of the top beaches in the world. Known for hosting some of the coolest, trendiest, and hippest events in the Philippines, people from all over the country and from around the world continuously flock to this wonderful place for a really good time. For sure, guests are to appreciate and enjoy their stay at this beautiful island overflowing with beautiful people, numerous outdoor fun activities, and other exciting events. Boracay is primarily known for its clear crystal waters and sugary white sand beaches. Additionally, it holds many first-class hotels that offer outstanding quality of service to all its visitors and guests. In here, people can stay safely, conveniently, and comfortably, as they enjoy the different fun-filled activities waiting for them outside. Scuba diving, windsurfing, and kayaking are heavy favorites among tourists and guests. Meanwhile, others prefer the more adventurous type of games such as mountain biking, trekking, and sailing. As one of the most beautiful places in the whole of Asia, this distinct island is basically made up of two excellent beaches, namely Bulabog Beach and White Beach. Known for holding huge extreme outdoor events like kiteboarding and windsurfing, Bulabog Beach is highly regarded as one of the two main tourism beaches of the island. Regularly, many tourists visit this place to unwind, relax, and enjoy the beautiful scenery of this place.
- Pagudpud – if you’re looking for a place that can be like Hawaii, Pagudpud is the place to visit. The strong winds and waves can be compared to that of Hawaii which makes this place often visited by surfers. Pagudpud also has long continuous white sands and inviting beach waters for people looking to just swim. Compared to Boracay, this place is more secluded.
- Panglao Island – if you love to dive visiting Panglao is the place to be. This place is a tiny island found hidden in it’s bigger nearby island of Bohol.
- Camiguin Island – the place has been known to be one of the most beautiful places in the Philippines because it still seems like a paradise. Some people even consider the place the “Garden of Eden” in the country. Camiguin has a great topography that includes waterfalls, and the hot and cold springs. The place will be mesmerizing and will definitely tempt you to go back.
- Honda Bay – this are islands that surround the capital of the South Western province of Palawan. Among these islands, the tourist can go island hopping, diving and swim on the cool waters. In one of the islands, one can see the variety of fishes without swimming out too deep.
- Siargao – this place is another surfers dream. The place offers you waves that can curl up to 12 feet high. Aside from the waves, the place also has beaches that still remains unspoiled by urban lifestyle.
- Bantayan Island – When you get to cool, crystal clear waters, white sandy beaches, pleasant town folk and delicious sea foods … you’re in the island of Bantayan. Coming to Bantayan is like coming out of a time machine. It’s like entering the time and place when life was simple and quiet. The island, which is composed of three municipalities, specifically Bantayan, Madridejos & Santa Fe is also generally known as the “Egg Basket” in the neighboring regions because it has been generating over one and a half million eggs a day to supply the growing demand of eggs for mainland Cebu, Negros, Panay and even Leyte.
- Malcapuya Island – They say it’s the Boracay of Coron in the Calamianes Group of Islands. This island has been discovered and bought in the 80’s with a few thousand pesos. Foreigners and natives alike sail here to make time for nothing but nature. As of the moment there is only lodging and you have to bring in your own food.
- Puerto Galera – Among the famous beaches in Puerto Galera are Sabang Beach and White Beach, which have an active nightlife with numerous bars and restaurants. Both beaches also have an array of first-class and economy-class accommodations.
- Gota Island – Very little is known about Caramoan. Isolated from the rest of Camarines Sur, it is no surprise why Philippine’s Secret Paradise remains unexploited from commercial tourism. Caramoan gives ‘island hopping’ a new meaning. Enjoy its beauty in many ways. Great ocean adventures for kayak lovers, snorkel and scuba dive to experience the diverse marine life, trek and search for the enigmatic lagoon, rock climb the limestone cliffs, explore the caves or just star gaze at night.